The Asian Development Bank is currently accepting applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2021. For international students, the ADB Internship is a fully-funded international internship. Participants in the Internship Program must be citizens of ADB member countries. The ADB presently has 68 member nations. It implies that if you are from one of these countries, you are qualified for a Fully Funded ADB Summer Internship Program 2021.
The Asian Development Bank Internship lasts for eight weeks. In June 2021, the Internship will begin. Only post-graduate students are eligible for the ADB Internship. That is, if you are pursuing a Master’s degree or a Ph.D., you are qualified. It is not intended for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
The location of your internship will be determined by the nation to which you apply. As previously stated, the ADB has 68 member nations. You have the option of using any of the 68 countries. It is required that you be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program while applying for an ADB Internship. Asian Development Bank Scholarships are also available (Fully Funded). More information about the ADB Internship may be found below.
Fully Funded ADB Summer Internship Program 2021 – Details
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- The deadline is September 15, 2021.
What is ADB Internship?
Graduate students may acquire experience via research projects based on ADB’s current operating requirements through the Internship Program, a project-oriented learning opportunity.
ADB helps its members and partners achieve social and economic development by providing loans, technical support, grants, and equity investments.
Stipend: All interns get a stipend based on their internship location for up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: If air travel is required between the internship site and the approved place of origin, ADB will provide a limited amount to pay a portion of the cost (i.e., school location).
Advantages of Fully Funded ADB Summer Internship Program 2021
- acquire a better knowledge of development financing and the effect of ADB’s work by working in a primary international development agency;
- collaborate with experienced experts from over 50 different nations; and
- provide research results to the ADB’s business.
ADB posts internship openings twice a year and invites applications from ambitious, open-minded, and self-directed people.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program at a university in ADB member countries.
- be pursuing an academic degree in an area that is directly relevant to ADB’s work.
- be a citizen of one of ADB’s Member countries
- have a firm grasp of the English language.
- have appropriate professional experience for the job.
- Applicants must apply via an online portal. Prepare their curriculum vitae and respond to the essay questions.
- To finish the application, all papers (CV and essay) are submitted to ACES.
- The application will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants are encouraged not to wait until the final day of the application session to submit their internship applications to prevent mistakes.
- The ADB analyses applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Academic Study and Activities Experience Relevance, and the degree of enthusiasm and willingness to participate in development work.
The deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank’s Summer Internship 2021 is September 15, 2021. Those aspirants who have been shortlisted will be notified only.
How to Apply for the Internship
You have to fill an online application and submit all of the necessary papers. To apply for the Internship, please visit this official link.